How can the client visit the origin server via HTTPS proxy?

From: Tanyaofeng <tanyaofeng_at_huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:45:59 +0000

we have three scenario,
1.The first one is like this:
Terminal ---> HTTPS proxy ---> origin server
IP1 IP2:port2 IP4:port4

I set these options:
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://IP2:port2/xxx/xx");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PROXY, "IP2");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PROXYPORT, "port2");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PROXYUSERNAME, "username");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PROXYPASSWORD, "password");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH, EN_AUTH_BASIC);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_HTTP_1_0);
Yes, It works well. The terminal can visit the service on origin server.

2.The second one is like this:
Terminal ---> HTTPS reserve proxy ---> origin server
IP1 IP3:port3 IP4:port4

3.The last one is the following:
Terminal ---> HTTPS proxy ---> HTTPS reserve proxy ---> origin server
IP1 IP2:port2 IP3:port3 IP4:port4

Now, my question is how I can visit the service on origin server in scenario 2 and 3?

Thank you!