Re: One Sec Delay to send Client HELLO Message as part of Hanshake

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 07:51:15 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017, Praveen Pvs wrote:

> Thanks @Daniel for checking this one. Do we have plan for the next release
> of CURL version?

7.53.0 will ship on February 22, which is less than a week away! But...

> Wanted to confirm that above testing was done after making the fix in the
> CURL current master copy right?

It was, but A) you saw a problem already before 7.52.0 when this particular
regression was added so I'm not sure it is super relevant and B) you can clone
from git yourself (or get a daily snapshot) and try it out now. There's no
need to wait until next week.

BTW, I would also suggest you try an strace to spot what's going on in that
time you don't know what's going on. Can it be that you're just having a lot
of CA certs and a slow disk operation so reading the bundle takes a long time?