Re: A string issue that after received the http 204, the curl_formadd function seems couldn't work again

From: 杨俊 <yangjun9772_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 16:45:06 +0800

Hi guys,

@Ray, thank you for your help to check this issue.

> I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to be seeing here. It appears to
> be looping nonstop. I've left it on in the background for a while and
> it's at

> is_rcv_ok 204 ...
> delete the mp3Ring...
> -----finished count 205
> -----------end-----------

> [...] and then immediately later it tries to POST and gets 400 response:

> is_rcv_ok 400 ...
> delete the mp3Ring...
> -----finished count 206
> -----------end-----------

> Which I think is what you're saying is the problem. In PING_HANDLE I
> have the state set to NET_STATE_SEND_STATE as requested.

Yes, this is the NG result.
The reason of received 400 is that the demo just send the JOSN but no data
after the demo received the 204.
So the server return the 400 value.
And the question is why the demo didn't send the data just a header.

And in the OK state(set the NET_STATE_SEND_EVENT), you can see the a printf
log "begin freadfunc ... ".
This means the demo both send the header + JSON + data.
And would received 200 value.

Thx