Re: How to Set Keep Alive Option in CURL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 16:13:04 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 3 Feb 2017, Praveen Pvs wrote:

> Could you please let me know what could be the reason to see this delay of
> one second after Client received ACK and it sent Hello to the Server?

When you change topic, tradition says it is better to start a new thread that
identifies that new topic. That way people reading this list can easier detect
and understand what's being discussed.

When asking about problems and solutions or work-arounds. it is important that
you also clearly identify curl version etc. A curl -V output goes a long way
for that.

A blind guess would be that you're seeing the effects of this issue:

  https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/1174