Re: Multiple READFUNCTION callbacks not happening

From: Pushkar Kulkarni <pushkar.rvce_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:05:30 +0530

Thanks Daniel. I was able to get my tests running with the debug library. I
see this output before the actual transfer begins, after the handshake:

[1] => Send header POST /calls/html/HTMLGetRankedKeywords?apikey=<token
redacted> &outputMode=json&keywordExtractMode=normal HTTP/1.1␍␊Host:
gateway-a.watsonplatform.net␍␊Accept: */*␍␊Accept-Encoding: deflate, gzip␍␊

[1] STATE: DO => DO_DONE handle 0x5c5b668; line 1680
(connection #0)␊

[1] STATE: DO_DONE => WAITPERFORM handle 0x5c5b668; line
1807 (connection #0)␊

[1] STATE: WAITPERFORM => PERFORM handle 0x5c5b668; line
1817 (connection #0)␊

[1] <= Recv SSL data ␗␃␃␀1

[1] HTTP 1.1 or later with persistent connection,
pipelining supported␊

[1] <= Recv header HTTP/1.1 100 Continue␍

After this a callback occurs and a16K transfer happens. After that we hang
until the server times out. During the hang, libcurl does not spit out any
debug statements.

I'm not sure if the output above is providing any information.

I'd like to step through the code that invokes the READFUNCTION callback.
Can you help me by pointing out the relevant source files? This will be my
first encounter with the libcurl source code!