Re: A string issue that after received the http 204, the curl_formadd function seems couldn't work again

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 02:22:20 -0500

On 1/19/2017 7:42 PM, 杨俊 wrote:
> Is there someone have time to help me to reproduce this issue, tell me
> if I'm using the libcurl in a wrong way and how to fix it?

I tried the website you gave but amazon returned an error so I couldn't
get a token.

"An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured,
we're already working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly."

I can try again tomorrow, please let me know if the directions have changed.