Re: Tests 1060, 1061 fail

From: Spork Schivago <sporkschivago_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 15:09:48 -0500

Daniel,

That's what I thought you were doing originally. Using the goto just as a
simple fix, to see if it'd correct the problem. But then I thought I saw
a post where you were going to commit it to the main branch or something
along those lines. That caught my eye for some reason and reminded me of
my college days. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions
about this. On some mailing lists, I'm sure there'd have been some real
negative comments. I've always felt welcomed here. Although I don't
generally post to the list, I do read all the emails and I learn from a lot
of them.

Thanks!