Re: Tests 1060, 1061 fail

From: Spork Schivago <sporkschivago_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:02:20 -0500

dev_user,

I didn't know about the Pascal goto's being considered poor code. I was
referring to C. I want to say when I was majoring in Computer Science up
at the local college, we were told to try to avoid them and I almost
remember something about some more fancy college (maybe an Ivy League or
something) where they said you almost never really need them. Then, I
thought someone showed an example where the only way to write the code was
with a goto.

I'm glad you responded to me and told me they're okay in a situation like
this. Thank you for taking the time to educate me a little. It's much
appreciated.