Re: [RELEASE] curl 7.52.0

From: dev_user <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:49:12 -0500

On 12/21/2016 08:47 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>
>> Curl and libcurl 7.52.0
>
> Hi again,
>
> It only took 6 hours until we got a security problem reported that
> slipped into this release. We will now work on a quick patch release. If
> you're not in a hurry, you may consider holding off a few days until we
> get things sorted out.
>
> I appologize for this inconvenience. Totally my fault.

Not your fault at all, in no way shape or form. Also, 6 hours is
fantastic. Wouldn't it wonderful if critical bug reports always came
in so fast and then software would not roll out all over the world
and then the bug reports come in. Six hours is great. Just my little
perspective is all.

Dennis

ps: bright side looking