Re: nghttp2 receive frame does not call Curl_client_write every time when on_frame_recv called

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 04:37:00 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 9 Dec 2016, Diaz Soho wrote:

> I use curl + nghttp2 to run a http client. when I post a request to
> server, my client does not receive the response from server complete.
> my client just receive the first data chunk that will call the
> write_func callback function.

> In then the callback on_frame_recv will be called, but curl write_func
> callback function does not be called in advance. there are some data from
> server does not receive complete. does any one have ideas? where is the code
> that I can check?

Maybe wireshark it first to see exactly what you get to your local computer
from a view outside of libcurl? Otherwise you could of course set break-points
in the callbacks nghttp2 calls when it receives frames or data and try to
figure out what happens or doesn't happen in there.

I'd say that chances are your server simply doesn't send more than what you
get...

> why Curl_client_write every time when on_frame_recv called?

It is called when the headers and data callbacks are called, that should be
enough I would think.