Re: Fw: DKIM errors

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 10:25:28 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Dec 2016, Zakrzewski, Jakub wrote:

> my company has applied a very strict spam filter and all the mails from this
> list are marked as SPAM ever since. The reason is DKIM check failure.
>
> Is there anything you can do to correct it?

First, DKIM is a system that *hates* mailing lists so there are no nice ways
around it.

You can see that mailman as configured at cool.haxx.se will sometimes rewrite
the From: line for certain outgoing emails, to say "Name via curl-library" and
provide the email address of the list instead of the person's own address. It
does this for people whom it has determined has a DKIM profile that would make
receivers otherwise reject the email saying it is forged.

Why you experience DKIM problems is hard to tell without knowing more details.
I would probably recommend that you simply add a filter and auto-mark emails
from the curl mailing lists as non-spam. We get very few actual spam through
to these lists thanks to our filtering system.