RE: Session ID Reuse in libcurl

From: Lucas Pardue <Lucas.Pardue_at_bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:54:58 +0000

On Tuesday, November 29, Kamil Dudka wrote:

> You might be hitting this bug:
>
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/1202264
>
> curl works around the bug with the following patch:
>
> https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/958d2ffb
>
> ... which is included in libcurl-7.29.0-30.el7 and newer.

Thanks for the links. There is some interesting discussion on the Bugzilla ticket. We'll need to have a little think and internal discussion and perhaps reach out to some of the browser community.

The relation to HTTP/2 connection coalescing muddies the waters a bit, however that is a problem beyond the one at hand right now.

Regards
Lucas

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in