Re: FTP Proxy Server support in Libcurl?

From: Carlos Rimola <crimola_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 17:17:43 -0800

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the prompt reply. It was that 2003 e-mail that prompted me to
ask these questions! You have confirmed what I feared. I thought in all
these years, something may have changed but you are right, FTP is hardly on
the rise. Unfortunately, I will have to hack something up (perhaps option
1) because I need it in an embedded system for "backwards compatibility".

I trimmed the response somewhat, preserving your conclusions.

Thanks for clarifying,

Carlos