Re: issue with libcurl/7.50.3 and http2 with multipart upload request?

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 16:15:26 -0500

On 11/11/2016 10:50 AM, Michele Rossi wrote:
> sorry for the confusion, our system provides 2 distinct upload
> operations: one is a standard HTTP PUT, the type that a browser would
> form to upload a file to a server.
> The other is a more complex Multipart HTTP POST with 2 parts: JSON
> Metadata + a file.
>
> They both fail occasionally with the same error - the lack of a
> correct ending of the HTTP2 operation.
>
> I will try to get in touch with the HTTR developers somehow.

Please stop top-posting [1]. We would really need a way to reproduce
this without HTTR [2]. The only open issue I can think of that could
possibly be remotely related to this is an issue where an HTTP/2 server
on error terminates the connection and the headers may not be received
by libcurl [3].

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post
[2]: https://github.com/hadley/httr
[3]: https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/1021