sponsor the curl meeting!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 10:06:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

There are several opportunities for *your company* to stand out and sponsor
parts of the coming curl meeting[1]. It would be awesome to get help with for
example food, drinks, tshirts, stickers or similar. We already have the place
graciously sponsored (by SUSE), but there will be more expenses to pay for.

If your company uses curl or libcurl, please consider helping us lower the bar
for contributors participating in this event. And you get to show everyone how
cool your company is!

Contact me privately off-list for details.

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meeting-2017