Re: curl library 7.36.0: curl_easy_perform() function call failed when used for getting a file from Window's machine to my linux box

From: dev_user <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 18:26:59 -0400

On 10/19/2016 11:35 AM, Zhao, Joe wrote:
> Has this issue being reported or has it been addressed in the new curl releases?

Merely a small question : Is there a good reason why you are using
                           libcurl from years ago ?

If you need to run applications with libcurl it really is best to use a
very up to date version. It builds really well and you may only need
libssh2 and openssl to make your life complete.

If you need help with that I am sure you could be up and running with
the latest in fairly short order.

Dennis