Re: Infinite loop when calling curl_multi_cleanup

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 11:36:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016, Miloš Ljumović wrote:

> Gets stuck. 7.51.0.

There is no 7.51.0 released yet, so then you must be using libcurl built
straight from git.

But yeah, it makes sense that the bug is still in the code even after 7.50.3
since there have been no attempts of fixing it yet.

Any chance you can debug that close connections loop to see what the exact
reason is why it leaves the connections alive? I'd say it sounds likely that
you also have the recv_pipe problem.

> What do you mean "don't top post"?

If you instead had asked google that, you'd already know and you would've
saved me having to paste this link, which btw is also included in the footer
of every mail that is sent to this mailing list.

   https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post