Re: SSLv3 mutual authentication using libcurl and smart card

From: Tiago dos Santos Gomes <tiago.gomes_at_telematica.com.br>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:53:15 +0000

Thanks for answering, David

> You haven't specified the platform you're working on, the crypto
> library you've built curl against, or the method by which the smart
> card is accessible.

Here are some additional information to better explain my problem:

Embedded Linux: Ubuntu 16.04 (kernel 3.14.38)
Processor: i.MX 6UltraLite
libcurl4-openssl-dev (OpenSSL flavor)
libcurl3 (OpenSSL flavor)

The card is accessed directly from my application, through a combination of APDU commands and IOCTL calls. There is no USB reader for access to the card because it is directly connected to the board (Sim Card Holder Connector). Using Freescale IMX SIM interface, I can send APDU commands to the card, for example, to sign or encrypt a buffer.

Given this information, the solution that you suggested can still be applied?

Best Regards,
Tiago Gomes