Re: multi interface and RTSP interleved

From: Paweł Kopalko <pawel.kopalko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:28:05 +0200

Hi
first of all thanks for the interest in this case.

I've made some traces :
code: http://pastebin.com/sxUhybck
easy trace: http://pastebin.com/jNWXFdRQ
multi trace: http://pastebin.com/LHDFhzcM

Well, in general I'm still stuck I took easy_perform and made some traces
there the receive function is getting called in a loop and it works like a
charm,

with multi perform and the code I linked here I have it just turning around
and write callback doesn't get called at all.

when I remove the multi_perform from this block:
if(msg->msg == CURLMSG_DONE)
         {
            printf("%s:%d-%s curl_multi_info_read return is CURLMSG_DONE
\n", __FILE__, __LINE__, __FUNCTION__);
            curl_multi_remove_handle(multi_handle, rtsp_handle);
            curl_easy_setopt(rtsp_handle, CURLOPT_RTSP_REQUEST,
(long)CURL_RTSPREQ_RECEIVE);
            curl_multi_add_handle(multi_handle, rtsp_handle);
            curl_multi_perform(multi_handle, &still_running);
         }

it just falls through as usual... to teardown. and also no callback etc.

I've tried really many different constellations of loops setopts and so on
and it doesn't work, despite it should (as Erik stated in his mail)
(I put multi_perform in the above code block since the receive function
with easy_perfrom gets called each time, this is just me trying to fix
this, I know this might be bad usage etc.)

BR,
Pawel