Re: HTTP2 support in libcurl3 for Ubuntu 14.04 and PHP7

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 23:54:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016, Scott Moser wrote:

> Do you know of anyone providing a libcurl build with HTTP2 enabled for a
> more recent version of Ubuntu?

No I don't. I don't use ubuntu myself and I also think that building my own
from source is pretty easy (no surprises there!). This is also not strictly a
curl issue but more of an Ubuntu issue.

> I’ve tried compiling my own version (limits experience doing this) and have
> run into issues re: missing pkg-config for nghttp2

Then you didn't have the libnghttp2-dev package installed properly, did you?

> instructions include python bindings which I don’t need, etc.

Which instructions include python bindings?