minor web site updates

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 08:41:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

I'm not a web designer, but...

Ever since the refresh of the curl web site design in June 2015, I've thought
that I've had a harder time to quickly navigate the site. Less clutter in the
menus made it necessary to do more click + load rounds to get to where I want.

Yesterday I pushed a series of commits that introduced drop-down menus in the
main section and in the docs section of the web site. If you hover above the
familar options at the top, they'll offer a set of direct links into their
respective areas. I think it improved navigation quite a lot. I may push that
style into a few more areas of the site.

Stefan Kanthak provided us with an improved favicon just days ago so it now
comes in multiple resolutions and the site now includes headers to an SVG
"icon" for those browsers/systems that can deal with that.

Maciej A. Czyzewski fixed the front page logo to use the SVG version as well,
which should make it look sharp no matter what high resolution you use to
browse the site, needing only 40% as many bytes as the previous PNG version.