Re:Re: I set the timeout to 2 seconds , but it consume 6 seconds, and then return the error code 28

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 00:55:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 11 Jul 2016, À¼Ìì wrote:

> libcurl version?
> ------curl-7.30.0
> Which name resolver backend did it use?
> ------ I use ip to download picture , like this 10.x.x.x
> On which platform did you run this?
> ------ linux
> What protocol did you use?
> -------htttp

Sorry for my delay in responding.

I can't find any existing known bug for that version that would explain this,
but you're still 24 releases behind so it would be useful if you'd try the
latest and see if the problem isn't already fixed.

Also, as you're using the multi interface you can stop the transfer at any
point in time you like. No need to depend on libcurl's timeout functionality
really. As a work-around at least.