RE: imaps question

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 06:56:00 +0100

On Mon, 30 May 2016, Martin wrote:

> "dev1" is working correct.
> "dev2" is not working correct.
>
> As you can see on "dev2" the outgoing IMAP commands are different -->
> "B
CAPABILITY" versus "dev1" --> "A001 CAPABILITY"

"dev2" is using the command identifier format prior to me changing it in 7.30 whilst "dev1" is using the updated format which I based on from the RFC.

> Also the CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, "UID FETCH 1:* (FLAGS
BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS
> (SUBJECT DATE FROM)])" is working on "dev1" as required,

Imap only supports custom commands in 7.30 onwards.

Are you using a shared object for libcurl and are you sure you are using the expected/correct version on each machine? You state that you are using libcurl-7.29.0-25.el7 but your logs indicate that "dev1" is using a more recent version.

Additionally, could you please change your email server login details if these are not development only details as you quoted the base 64 encoded versions in your logs ☹

Kind regards

Steve