HTTP CA bundle during proxy communication

From: Sasikala Raju <sasikalaraju_at_commvault.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 11:14:56 +0000

Hi Team,

For http(s) we will need CA bundle to authenticate the server. And this CA bundle will in client machine and its path can be specified using CURLOPT_CAINFO<http://ncvs.commvault.com/source/s?defs=CURLOPT_CAINFO&project=win>.

When we communicate via proxy, Should CA bundle reside in proxy machine or Client ?

Thanks,
Sasi-

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."