configure now needed in testcurl.sh for dailies ?

From: dev_user <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 02:24:20 -0400

I hate being one of those "this was working but now it isn't" types but
my curl nightly build process came to a sudden halt with :

testcurl: version = 2014-11-25
testcurl: date = Sat May 21 06:14:15 2016 UTC
testcurl: curl is verified to be a fine daily source dir
testcurl: build dir build-23791 was created fine
testcurl: timestamp = Sat May 21 06:14:15 2016 UTC
testcurl: no configure created/found
testcurl: removing the build-23791 dir
testcurl: ENDING HERE

So I thought .. huh? How about an autoconf/autoreconf first perhaps or
is a full "configure" run now needed that I didn't have before perhaps?

Not sure ...

node000 $ autoconf
configure.ac:41: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
       See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:209: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL

hrmmm .. that wasn't right.

pretty sure that after the git clone I could just :

$ ./curl/tests/testcurl.pl curl 2>&1
testcurl: STARTING HERE
.
.