Page load time comparison between h1 and h2 using libcurl

From: Rajiullah Shammi <mrshammi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 12:52:43 +0200

Hi!

I made a very simple performance test between h1 (https) and h2 in a no
loss scenario.
With h1, I used 6 parallel connections to make 55 requests ( the number and
size
of the requests are taken from a real page). I did the same with h2 using a
single
connection. Both of the clients are made based on the example
(10-at-a-time.c and
http-download.c+https.c) given in libcurl page. Basically, I was expecting
both
protocols should have given similar performance (page load time). However,
h2 turned
out to be much slower. So, I am not sure what I am missing here.

BR
Mohd. Rajiullah