Regarding curl_multi_socket_action() API information during send operation

From: smruti kumari <smrutikumari777_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 12:58:37 +0530

Hi All,

When we call curl_multi_socket_action() API, it will send the data in non
blocking mode.If I am sending packet with big size http body then it may
not able to send the data in single shot. So it will send the packet when
socket will writable.

Can we delete the application buffer(i.e. which is attached in http body")
before calling 2nd time of curl_multi_socket_action() API to complete the
particular packet transfer?

OR
Do I need to wait for delete the application buffer untill a packet
completly transfered ?

Thanks
Smruti