Re: libcurl gives CURLE_SSL_CACERT_BADFILE with nss on curl_easy_perfom()

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 17:15:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016, Oliver Graute wrote:

> DO NOT set CURLOPT_SSLCERTTYPE, CURLOPT_SSLCERT, CURLOPT_SSLKEYTYPE,
> CURLOPT_SSLKEY, CURLOPT_CAPATH or CURLOPT_CAINFO - otherwise you'll get
> CURLE_SSL_CACERT_BADFILE (77).

I don't think that statement is completely aligned with reality. For some of
those option it might be true that the NSS backend doesn't support them, but
not for all of them I'm sure. Like CURLOPT_SSLCERTTYPE doesn't seem to be read
by the NSS code at all, CURLOPT_SSLCERT is supported by the NSS backend
already so it can certainly be set etc.

> can somebody update the documentation for this?

Please suggest your updated phrasing of what you would like the documentation
tyo say that would help the next person facing these smae challenges!