RE: SSL CERT Verification

From: Sasikala Raju <sasikalaraju_at_commvault.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:33:18 +0000

SSL protocol might be the reason here? When I did ssl test for our server, we got below information.
Changing the ssl protocol version to CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1 will help here?

And also curl disables sslv3 since 7.39.0

POODLE (SSLv3) Vulnerable INSECURE (more info) SSL 3: 0xa

SSLv2 is disabled by default since 7.18.1. Other SSL versions availability may vary depending on which backend libcurl has been built to use.

SSLv3 is disabled by default since 7.39.0.

Thanks,
Sasikala Raju.