NTLM tests on Solaris

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 22:45:18 +0000

Hi Team,

Over the last couple of years I've been slowly getting on top of the build warnings that are flagged up from our various autobuilds... and during the last week or so I have picked that work up as I slowing get back into curl related development ;-)

However, I see that the Solaris builds are failing our NTLM tests. As I don't have access to Solaris (especially a SPARC variant) does anyone have any idea why these builds are failing NTLM?

I have checked for the obvious: 64-bit integer support, differences in time_t sizes, etc... and I can't see anything from the autoconf or build logs that would indicate the problem.

Also: Dagobert's i386 builds seem to randomly fail test 1901 and 1903

Many thanks

Steve