POST binary data content-type

From: Dave S <snidely.too_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 18:54:58 -0800

I'm doing a POST via a libcurl/curl_easy_perform(). The data is a zip file
of about 9M. Last night's try took overnight, then failed, so I'm using
the curl --libcurl option (and --verbose) to try to figure out how to
correct the options settings.

I noticed that using --data-binary the curl command is also very slow, and
the --verbose reveals

Shouldn't this be something like

BTW, my code's slow POST was solved by setting HTTP_POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGE.

Dave
/dps

--
test signature -- please apply at front gate on Tuesdays only.