Re: Getting problems from other people.

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 15:10:54 -0500

On 3/5/2016 5:13 AM, Jules van der Toorn wrote:
> I am receiving the mail questions from other people, could you please
> unsubscribe me from those?

Please understand you are subscribed to a public mailing list and you
will receive all list content. I don't know of a way where you can stay
subscribed and only receive responses to a topic you started. If you
unsubscribe then you will not be able to post questions and will likely
not receive replies to any question you have already asked since a lot
of people don't CC the responder, they just reply to the mailing list.