Re: verbose/debug and seeing data on the line

From: Dima Tisnek <dimaqq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:13:58 +0100

Quick update:

PUT/upload compression is done manually in our codebase (dunno if
automatic is even possible), thus READ_FUNCTION if enough here (this
app doesn't use form post)

GET/download data can be seen compressed (on HTTP level, not SSL) via
DEBUG_FUNCTION with data_type==3, despite automatic decompression by
libcurl, which is enough too!

Thus the combination of the two is apparently enough to throttle both
uploads and downloads :)

d.