Re: Building libcurl with GSKit

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 11:03:03 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016, Praks New wrote:

> Thanks a lot Dan for sharing inputs. Sure I will configure the build
> manually. As I am new to libcurl development and not expert in build
> configuration, could you share some quick steps for manual build? I will try
> these steps (and port) on all platforms.

You're probably up for some digging and getting your hands dirty. (I wasn't
even aware gskit existed for that many platforms.)

Do you know if its possible to get a version of gskit for Linux for free if I
wanted to try it out in my end?

Anyway, make sure USE_GSKIT is defined when you build libcurl. Provide the
correct compiler options in CFLAGS or CPPFLAGS and the linker options in
LDFLAGS or LIBS variables. Then build everything like normal.

The gskit specific code exists in lib/vtls/gskit.[ch]