RE: HTTPS proxy support coming with your help!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:22:35 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 14 Dec 2015, Patrick Monnerat wrote:

> However I do not like the uses of setstropt() (url.c) bypassing the set.str
> array: this breaks the "up2date check" in curl_easy_setopt_ccsid()
> (packages/OS400/ccsidcurl.c line 1126). Can't we keep set.str array slots
> for the new strings?

Argh, you're right and I hadn't paid attention to that. I completely agree
with you that it really SHOULD use the set.str array like all the strings do.
It is good to be consistent!

> BTW: is there a public proxy somewhere to test this feature?

Not to my knowledge. I believe squid supports this feature and I successfully
ran tests with simply putting stunnel in front of a "regular" HTTP proxy - and
that's also how I plan to get test cases written for this.