HTTPS proxy support coming with your help!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 15:27:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

I want to draw your attention to the separate git branch we have, called
HTTPS-proxy: https://github.com/bagder/curl/commits/HTTPS-proxy

It brings support to libcurl to speak HTTPS with a proxy - which you then can
speak HTTPS through if you want. (Firefox and Chrome both already support
HTTPS proxies). Normal HTTP to the proxy of course allows for more 3rd parties
to listen in to (and modify) your traffic.

This is the results from hard work by Alex Rousskov and friends. The branch is
almost in sync with master - I merge master into it every now and then.

It works fine for several of our TLS backends already and here's where I'd
like to get some help:

I don't want to break the build by merging this work into master, so I would
like help with trying out (and fixing) this branch with:

  - darwinssl
  - schannel
  - gskit

The original pull request and some documentation and discussions are here:
https://github.com/bagder/curl/pull/305