RE: Libcurl comet connection

From: john <john_at_telcomp.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 13:51:18 -0500

[John] Continuing my POC effort using curl_multi_socket_action.
After the 1st chunked response is processed, the sock callback routine posts
me with a 'REMOVE' action and subsequent curl_multi_socket_action (CURL_SOCKET_TIMEOUT) gives me
still_running = 0. The connection is still open, but libcurl does not accept anymore data.
Exactly what does 'REMOVE' mean?
How can I get the curl socket to accept more input?