Re: http/2 GET occasional hang

From: Francisco Moraes <francisco.moraes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:51:54 -0500

I've used a large XML file such as the one from here:

http://dbis.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/content/projects/GCX/dl/sources/auction.xml

And used curl like this:

./curl --http2 --tcp-nodelay -X GET http://$HOST:$PORT/auction.xml

When the issue occurs, I see the following output from curl:

   % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time
Current
                                  Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
100 2261k 0 2261k 0 0 37594 0 --:--:-- 0:01:01
--:--:-- 0curl: (56) Unexpected EOF

  Note that the transfer is 100% complete but for some reason curl
didn't think it was complete. Does it wait for the connection to be
closed? It has received all the data correctly as I was able to confirm
that via --trace-ascii option, so I don't know why it has not closed the
connection as expected.

Francisco