Re: cUrl and TFO

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:03:32 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 25 Nov 2015, Inca R wrote:

> I add to the Cc Peeyush. He is the contributor of TFO for Netty and Nghttp2
> and he is the guy actually working on the TFO cUrl implementation.
>
> We will love to contribute TFO for cUrl and we need all the help you can
> provide to make it happens.

Lovely!

Anything in particular you're looking for right now or stands in the way that
I can help you with?

> We would love to contribute to your best practice document.

You can get the latest version from github here:

   https://github.com/bagder/I-D/blob/gh-pages/httpbis-tcp/draft.md

I welcome suggestions by email - to me or the http wg mailing list - or as
pull-requests on github. My plan is to submit a -01 version of the draft
within shortly.