Re: curl_multi_info_read() returning result of CURLE_RECV_ERROR

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 08:26:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015, KS Lee wrote:

> libcurl/7.44.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8k zlib/1.2.8

This OpenSSL version is fairly old (March 2009) and it could be worth trying a
more modern version before putting a lot of efforts into this.

> THEN ERROR HERE >>>> SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0),

Based on this, I would suspect something fishy on the TLS or TCP layer. Using
wireshark to check out the TCP traffic on the last parts of the communication
could at least rule that out.

Also, can you do _other_ HTTPS requests successfully against this site? I mean
doing a simple GET or something on another URL? Could make an easier test and
debug case.