Re: CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION with OPENSSL returns SSL_CTX instead of SSL

From: Michael König <plasm_at_plasm.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 09:39:15 +0200 (CEST)

> Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> hat am 1. Oktober 2015
> um 21:03 geschrieben:
>
> Here is another idea, piggyback on CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION instead.
> CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION_V2 returns OpenSSL SSL * but is otherwise the same
> as CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION:
>
> https://github.com/jay/curl/compare/master...jay:curlinfo_tls_session_v2?expand=1

If it was intended to eventually deprecate the current CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION
and replace it with the V2 version this would make sense. If that will not
be the case i think going with the maximum distance to CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION,
regarding the returned values, while doing what we want is the way to go. To
justify the existance of the new enum.