Re: Many linker warnings regarding ws2tcpip.h and its inline functions.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 22:58:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015, Thorsten Schöning wrote:

> Do you have any idea on how I could get rid of the warnings and force
> properly inlining of the functions? Or am I doing something wrong with
> building my lib and add to many unrelated c files?

That header file seems to treat your compiler wrong so I would submit an error
report to the maintainer of that header file.

Possibly the related question is _why_ the header file does that cplusplus
check. It could be due to an issue with the compiler and then the reporting
would instead be directed to your compiler vendor.