Re: Introducing CURL_HAS() ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 13:07:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015, Elia Pinto wrote:

> look good to me in first instance. I have to look better. But if it is
> possible to use with old libcurl, Well, it is a very Good things.

This work still hasn't been pushed to git since I've been debating with myself
if this is really the route to take or not, or if we can come up with
something simpler. I feel like there's not a terribly huge demand for it
anyway.

I think maybe one way to make it a bit better is if we push the generated file
to git so that we just have to commit a new one for every symbols-in-versions
update we have - instead of forcing every single developer that checks out the
code to have to re-run scripts to produce the identical output.

So I'm still open for people's views and opinions on the virtues of this
feature and how we can make it better and more attractive.