Using libcurl with SSH support in Visual Studio 2008

From: Saccaggi, Francesco <francesco.saccaggi_at_e-ci.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:05:18 -0400

Hi All,

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/Using-libcurl-with-SSH-support-in-Visual-Studio-2008.pdf

I was going through this tutorial and I was wondering if someone could tell
me what the point of steps 3.0 to 3.3 importance are. For now I skipped
them and went on to steps 3.4 and 3.5 which ended up building. When I go to
step 4, once again it builds, but when I start debugging I get a Run-Time
Check Failure #2. That says Stack around the variable 'ctx' was corrupted.
So I break out of it and it takes me to the openssl.c file and shows me
where the error happens. In the tutorial it works perfectly, I'm not
advanced enough to understand how to fix this error. Does this error have
to do with not doing steps 3.0 to 3.3? Does this error have to do with
downloading the wrong version of the openssl folder?

Also another thing I noticed is when I look at my command prompt window
when it says
Trying "ip address"... Uploaded: 0 / 0
connected
Connected to "ip address" ("ip address") port "" (#0)

It seems that it is trying to upload my image before connecting. Which
doesn't make sense because if you look at the tutorial its the same code I
am using and in their command prompt window it starts to Upload once the
Authentication complete happens.

Help would be appreciated,

--
Francesco Saccaggi