Build environment for C++ .net

From: Jon <jon_at_mobilefs.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:26:03 -0400

Hi All,

I'm starting to write an application in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 using
C++ and .net. I attempted to compile and build with my prior libcurl.lib
libarary/dependency that I was using in the same VS 2012 but for C++ only
(without .net) but I'm receiving all sorts of compiler warnings:

(e.g. warning C4272: 'curl_free' : is marked __declspec(dllimport); must
specify native calling convention when importing a function.)

and also linker errors:

(e.g. error LNK2031: unable to generate p/invoke for "extern "C" void
__clrcall curl_easy_cleanup(void *)" (?curl_easy_cleanup@@$$J0YMXPAX_at_Z);
calling convention missing in metadata)

After looking around a little bit, it appears I'll need a new lib/dll build
specifically for C++ .net. I don't need the code, just the libraries will
do if you have them.

Thanks,

Jon