Re: Static build without LIBCMT

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:55:47 -0400

On 8/26/2015 10:07 AM, Miroslav Lazic wrote:
> Ok, but I would like to get libcurl linked against msvcrt, if it's
> possible, as that is how it is linked in the project.
> Adding libcmt on IgnoreDefaultLibs in my VS project is a workaround,
> but I would like to go that way it if I don't have to.

Read projects/README. Build an SSL library if necessary. Open
projects/Windows/VC12/curl-all.sln and you'll see a number of
configurations which vary depending on SSL library. You'll want the
configurations that start with LIB.

For example if you have built the OpenSSL DLLs and you build 'LIB Debug
- DLL OpenSSL' it will output 'build/Win32/VC10/LIB Debug - DLL
OpenSSL/libcurld.lib'.