RE: Static build without LIBCMT

From: Ken Alverson <Ken.Alverson_at_helpsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 08:37:34 -0500

Pozdrav , For statically linked shouldn’t you be using /MT instead? I also had troubles with this but found all linked libraries and to be compiled with /MT. I found my SSL libraries compiled with /MD which was my issue. Once I had all libraries compiled with /MT the linking went ok.

Ken Alverson | +1 952-563-2795
www.helpsystems.com<http://www.helpsystems.com>