My first post for verification

From: Ken Alverson <Ken.Alverson_at_helpsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 06:12:37 -0500

I am currently trying to integrate curl-library into a small program that will ftp a small program to an iSeries system, run it, then ftp the file results back to the same local PC program for display. My choice of using curl library for this was to obtain the SSL capability for secure ftp as some of our customer only allow secure ftp connections; i.e. banks.

I have the libraries all built and statically linked into my main program and I am able to securely connect and send remote commands ok via ftp. However, I am having trouble getting the upload/download part to work. Specifically, the callback does not appear to be called. The standalone example I ran to upload a text string worked great. The file appeared in my home directly just fine and I could see that the callback was getting control. The code in my real program is almost the same with the exception of a few commands sent first and the fact that I am trying to re-use the same connection. It is however written using c++ logic instead of c, but I would think that wouldn't matter. I could post details about the curl code if there is anyone out there willing to help me out. Thanks in advance

Ken Alverson | Software Engineer, HelpSystems
T: +1 952-563-2795
ken.alverson_at_helpsystems.com<mailto:ken.alverson_at_helpsystems.com>
www.helpsystems.com<http://www.helpsystems.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email immediately.