Patch for RTSP DESCRIBE returning no content

From: Erik Janssen <erik.janssen_at_axis.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 09:56:40 +0200

Hi,

With reference to this patch from years ago from Jim Hollinger:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.curl.library/32043

I'd like to provide the attached patch on 7.43. It respects section 4.4 of rfc2326: If the Content-Length header is absent, a length 0 must be assumed.
It will prevent libcurl from hanging on DECRIBE request that got refused for whatever reason

I would really like it if this can be added to libcurl, together with Jim's authentication patch I will be sending next.

I am open for comments. It works fine for me on several real-life cases (authentication failed, bad request, server error, ..)

Regards,

Erik