Re: Using ftpupload.c returns a directory listing in HTML format

From: Nils Söderman <nils_at_meditalk.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:07:55 +0200

Den 2015-08-13 kl. 11:45, skrev Patrick Monnerat:
> Nils Söderman wrote:
>

> !!! Next time you top-post, I'll stop trying to help you. Please see http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post and comply !!!
>
>> I begin to a bit desperate now, are there no debug/error printf() possible? ( I use -Wall ...)
> You should use CURLOPT_VERBOSE option (http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_VERBOSE.html) and examine the protocol dialog traced at execution time. This will give you some hints about what's wrong and the output will give us some more information about the problem if you paste it into your question e-mail.
>
> Patrick

Thanks again Patrick, my most humbly apology. I did not realize my error
until I sent my last missive. Used my usual way with email... Old dogs etc.
And thanks for the verbose tip! I like to see whats going on, since I
debugged Z80 in the seventies.
So, is it wrong to change name of the file for transport up to the
archive? Why, if so, is the program listing:

#define LOCAL_FILE "/home/pi/Counter/temp/ws_data.txt"
#define UPLOAD_FILE_AS "ws_data2.txt"
#define REMOTE_URL"ftp://192.168.0.151/backup/ftptest/" UPLOAD_FILE_AS
#define RENAME_FILE_TO "ws_data3.txt"

Please tell me where I am stupid (beside other places...)
Nils